These are some pimpin ass deals ... true story

There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Being all shalow and stuff

I have noticed that everyone is shallow to some point. There is always something bout someone to us that makes. Person undesirable or unattractive whether it be their looks or their personailty or the lack there of. I for example will not date a women that appears as if see can whoop my ass; basically if she is 6'2" and has wider shoulders then I. I also will not date a girl that can not an intelligent conversation with me.You might call it phyiscal attraction I say it is being shallow. No matter what you label it as we all do it. So I am asking in terms of being shallow. How low do you go?

13 comments:

  1. lol yeaaaah, its a sad fact of dating. But its the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How low? My first girlfriend was a fat Metallica fan (she could only talk about it). She was a good kisser though.

    I guess it was pretty low.

    Nowadays I could go even lower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. meh, everybody is the same, some people hide it better...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well people are picky man. That's the way it goes, society maybe did it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are millions of women. It's foolish not to be picky, even about little things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wont date a girl who has a penis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can be a bit shallow but maybe its just that i know exactly what im looking for :)

    ReplyDelete