These are some pimpin ass deals ... true story

There was an error in this gadget

Friday, September 24, 2010

I saw this little kitty.

He walked around like he owned the world.  Then I started to think that animals know more about life we do.  I am not talking about animals know more about math or science or religion; none of that stuff.  They know how to enjoy life better then we do think about it we worry, complain, fight. Hardly ever do we just smile and enjoy the now we always are thinking of the later.  I know I am not the first to think of this, and I won't be the last. Maybe we should just be happy with whatever we have, strive for better futures but love present. --misterfluf

9 comments:

  1. I LOL in RL when I saw this. Damn tiny animals for being so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew a dog who knew math... you would ask him "what's 2 plus 2?" and he would say "Fuck you!"... just because he was smart that doesn't mean he was willing to answer every stupid question that was asked of him...

    ReplyDelete