These are some pimpin ass deals ... true story

There was an error in this gadget

Monday, October 11, 2010

A good website

There are many websites that we visit to buy some of the most random crap we never really need.  I find the the site www.thinkgeek.com has almost all the stuff this computer geek needs to survive. Like the all edged brownie pan it makes the world of brownies a little better. Or even some good old duct tape, that shit always come in handy.  It is one of my favorite websites because I can always find something that I need. --misterfluf

9 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting for the edgeless brownie pan because i only like the middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that website. Go there daily

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dunno, i always prefer the middle usually

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the middle because they are all nice and moist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the advice... that is a good website

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is actually a meander shape. which is great because my band's name is meander valley. i must post this to ma bandmates :)

    ReplyDelete