These are some pimpin ass deals ... true story

There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, October 10, 2010

World of Jenks

I shall I commercial for this show World of Jenks.  It is a show about a flimmaker living with and doing what other people do for a week.  It sounded like a boring show to me, but being in college I get bored from time to time ....so I watched it.  I am now a fan of this show. The episode I watched was a one where Jenks stay with a homeless women for a week she had been homeless since she was 15 or 16.  I knew people lived like this but I never seen what their day to day is.  It is pretty rough and I am glad that I don't have to live like that.  Basically if you ever wondered what it is like for a day by day as someone else in a different situation then you, you should check out this show on MTV. --misterfluf

10 comments:

  1. I think theres a few shows like that now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commend you for writing an English blog when it is clear that English is not your first language. Very nice work.

    That or you are very stoned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dead-end career made into a reality show.. hmm not digging it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was kind of suspicious of the show, but I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a cool way of looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. as Crunky says, quit a bunch a shows like this is out there. Still cool update :)

    ReplyDelete