These are some pimpin ass deals ... true story

There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yours hands

So I been a little under the weather here lately but today i felt well enough to take a small trip so i walked to this small area beside a wall i sat down against this wall and i thought.  While staring at my hands i began to think about everything i have done in the past 20 years about people I have loved and hurt. Things I have made for myself and for others, the skills that i use my hands for everyday and never stop to think about how it all comes naturally to me.  So look at your hands and think about what all you have done with them weather it be good or bad.

8 comments:

  1. lol mister fluff, were you smoking something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't decide whether fapping is good or bad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized how close my penis and right hand really are, all these fapping years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look at them and think, good times man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower - Please follow me back. For every follower that joins I will be releasing a Unicorn back into the wilds of the New Jersey boardwalk. So please do your part by joining and saving these special creatures. Thanks
    Thanks, Mr. Monkey

    http://laughingmonkeystick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete